BRINGING THE BLOSSOMS TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
The National Cherry Blossom Festival is excited to present a series of innovative, entertaining, and engaging hybrid events and community outreach programs.
- Opening Ceremony virtual broadcast – Saturday, March 20
- Kite Fly – Saturday, March 27
- Pink Tie Party – Saturday, March 27
- Porch Parade Touring – Saturday, March 20- Sunday, April 11
- Petal Processions, through DC neighborhoods – Saturday and Sunday, April 10 – 11
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Celebration Show
?premiers on Gather by Events DC on Saturday, April 10
?nationally syndicated April through June 2021
The health and safety of our staff, attendees, sponsors and other Festival stakeholders continues to be our first priority as we strive? to present Festival programming responsibly for everyone involved.
Most 2021 Festival programming will remain free and open to the public, including a one-hour nationally syndicated television show; 20 large, vibrant cherry blossom sculptures displayed in dozens of locations throughout the city; and locally curated community experiences that focus on music, cuisine, and visual arts presentations.
More details coming soon, check out this sneak peek of what’s to come!?
WHILE YOU'RE WAITING FOR THE BLOSSOMS...
You can experience the nation’s greatest springtime celebration by taking our virtual Tidal Basin tour! Experience peak bloom and so much more all thanks to the National Park Service!